The purpose of this agreement is to establish a business relationship between Atomy America Inc. (the Company) and Distributors (Members) by observing the mutual understanding of rules in selling the goods of the company. All matters regarding the member administration of the company shall follow this Terms and Conditions. These rules and regulations shall be applicable to all Members.
Anyone can register as a Member regardless of age, sex, education, race, religion, or status. However, a person listed below shall be restricted from registration:
1. A person restricted to join in Multi-Level marketing in accordance with United States laws and regulations.
2. Officers and Employees of the Company and its subsidiaries
3. A person who is under 18 years old
Failure to observe the restriction by the registrant, the Company may cancel the membership immediately and shall have no obligation whatsoever.
1. All members must use their legal name in registration.
2. New members must fill out the required documents to the company:
3. Member must certify that all of the information provided is complete and correct, including the information of sponsoring member.
The registration is subject to approval by the company. After the company thoroughly reviews the information and documents provided by the registrant, the process of the membership will be completed.The registration is subject to approval by the Company. After the company thoroughly reviews the information and documents provided by the registrant, the process of the membership will be completed.
The Company reserves the right to review for any duration after registration. Access to website after registration does not warrant acceptance by the Company.
An initial duration of membership period begins from the date of the approval registration and continues until the last day of twelve (12) month. If a member has records of purchase during this period, the membership will be extended by twelve (12) months, and thereafter.